Climb aboard The Science Express and journey to Barnacle Bay where pupils can learn all about Physical Processes with the help of Daisy and Doug.
Doug leads pupils to five engaging activities that are designed to develop scientific understanding and investigation skills, for example, pupils can find out about forces on the mini golf course, test the slopes of the Super Slide or investigate light sources in the lighthouse. In addition, Daisys short, focused activities enable pupils to practise and consolidate their understanding of key concepts and vocabulary. All activities can be played in narration-free on your own mode which makes them perfect for teacher-led work on an interactive whiteboard.
- Closely linked to NC objectives and QCA units for science at Key Stage One
- Five investigation activities covering all aspects of Physical Processes
- Five short, focused consolidation quiz activities
- Characters offer full, supportive narration
- Develops scientific vocabulary
Please contact us at 800-527-7638 for a quote on larger quantities.