Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Practice cause & effect, step scanning and auto-scanning with all the fun of a carnival midway right on your computer screen. Experience the thrill of the shooting gallery, toss darts at balloons and throw baseballs at stacks of fine china. What could be more fun?
- Colorful graphics, animation and sound add to the appeal of this popular program.
- Step right up, folks! Step right up here and show us what you've got!
Save us from the aliens!
- In this, Simtech’s best selling single program, alien spacecraft have invaded our galaxy and the only thing that can save us is your switch. This exciting arcade-style game features four activities designed to teach cause and effect, linear scanning, step scanning and reaction time.
- Great for older students who cannot control standard or adapted video games.
Scan & Match Series
- We've added step scanning and mouse/touchscreen access to this popular series of 18 matching activities. Now switch users can learn and practice more than just auto-scanning.
- Each activity features digitized sound and beautiful color graphics that are age-appropriate for students from birth through adult. Provides performance data at the end of each activity.
A Macintosh running System 9.0.4 or newer (runs native on OS X), or a PC running Windows 98 or newer. Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys, and single- or dual-switch input.