Start Reading with Tag
With your Tag reader, read and cheer for all the letters of the alphabet, as they race each other up the coconut tree! Will there be enough room? Oh, no—Chicka Chicka…Boom! Boom! Throughout the story, play learning activities that help build reading comprehension and phonics skills. Plus, connect the Tag Reader online to the Leapfrog Learning Path to see what your child is learning.
- With your Tag reader, read this classic story with letters of the alphabet as they climb up the coconut tree
- Using amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader makes learning to read an exciting experience as words talk, pictures sing and stories live out loud!
- The Tag reading and activity books have over 20 books and games available, including favorite TV and movie characters and classic stories.
- Kids learn reading basic skills, concentrating on suffixes, phonics and word recognition & comprehension skills. Kids will love to read the story and play learning activities that help build phonics skills, vocabulary, and reading comprehension all with the help of their Tag reader.
- Parents can connect the Tag Reader online to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning from this book, and can receive recommendations for other books their child should read next to continue to build their reading skills.
- The Alphabet
- Phonics Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Logic and Reasoning
Recommended age range 4-7 years old