FaceFilter Studio2 is the best choice for you with smart photo-beautification and powerful stand-alone tools.
Why do I Need FaceFilter Studio ?
Everyone takes poor photos, now... rather than throwing them away you can restore them using FaceFilter Studio. You can adjust everything from color balance to skin tone. You can even change the expressions of people in the photo.
Natural Expression Enhancement
FaceFilter Studio's proprietary 3D muscle-based photo morphing technology lets you fine-tune facial expressions naturally such as adding a smile, widening eyes or raising an eyebrow.
- Remove bad expressions
- Change facial expression
- Open and widen eyes
- Adjust head proportion & width
- Slim/Fatten face
- Revamp & Beautify faces
- Improve balance
Skin Enriching Technology
Enhance the skins appearance with subtle color adjustment to improve skin color, add a suntan or whiten. Improve skin's complexion and smooth the texture by reducing wrinkles, lines or rough skin.
Adjust skin color
- Hide skin flaws such as spots, freckles, moles, birthmarks and acne
- Eliminate wrinkles, lines or rough skin
- Remove oily skin & glossy reflections
- Reduce dark lines around the eyes
Powerfully Smart Photo Color Correction
Automatically improve the color, contrast, and dynamic range of any image.
Auto-detect human face and skin color to create vibrant colorful photos
- Improve color balance
- Global color adjustment
- Automatic Red-eye reduction
- Fix over/under exposure
- Enhance backlit/washed-out
Simple, yet powerful 5 step automated process
Get superior results faster than any other photo editor! Automatic facial feature mapping automates and greatly simplifies the demanding editing process.
Wide range of export formats: .JPG, .GIF, .BMP
- Import high-resolution photos up to 12 Mega pixels in size for editing
- Print instant photo-stickers with various mood expressions
- Automatic facial feature recognition
- Blended layers for easy editing
- Copy/Paste to support external applications
Minimum system requirements for FaceFilter Studio 2 are as follows:
CPU: Pentium II 500 MHz
Memory: 64 MB RAM
HDD Space: 300 MB
Display Resolution: 800x600 or Higher, High Color (16-bit) or True Color (32-bit)
OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA
Additionally we recommended the following minimum system requirements for editing images 6 Mega pixels or over:
CPU: Pentium 4-1.7GHz or Higher Recommended
Memory: 512 MB or Higher Recommended
HDD Space: 800 MB or Larger Recommended