Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
PowerZone Physical Science from Learning Multi-Systems
- Designed to complement most standard textbooks, PowerZone is the ultimate "quiz bowl" for the classroom. Select game questions by chapters or standards for periodic review and reinforcement. It is perfect for extra-credit assignments, make-up work, and test preparation. Use with a whole class, small groups, or individuals.
- PowerZone CDs are complete with multimedia special effects, animation, scoreboards, clocks, and hundreds of questions. Create an exciting team-play atmosphere for students to apply and extend their knowledge.
- Part of the PowerZone series of CDs, Physical Science uses interactive, multimedia to create a high-energy "quiz bowl" for the classroom. Over 400 Knowledge Power and Word Power questions, correlated to topics and textbook chapters, will challenge your students' understanding.
- Matter-Physical and Chemical Change
- States of Matter and Gas Laws
- Compounds, Mixtures, and Solutions
- Acids and Bases
- Periodic Table
- Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Compounds
- Atomic Energy
- Alloys, Ceramics, and Synthetics
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Forces in Motion
- Behavior of Gases and Fluids
- Work and Motion
- Energy and Energy Resources
- Heat and Technology
All questions correlated by Topic and to textbooks published by Glencoe-McGraw-Hill; Holt, Rinehart and Winston; and Prentice Hall.
System requirements: Windows 2000, XP or Macintosh OS X. Minimum 500 mHz CPU, recommend 1gHz CPU.