Total Training for Microsoft Office 2007: Essentials Bundle
Get up to speed on Microsoft Office 2007 with this all inclusive bundle. With the help of Microsoft Office experts leading the tutorials, you’ll learn valuable and time saving techniques for working with Excel, PowerPoint and Access, plus how all the programs work together. This bundle is just the solution you’ve been looking for to improve your skills and productivity when working with Office 2007.
Bundle includes: Total Training for Access 2007: Essentials, Total Training for Excel 2007: Essentials, Total Training for Microsoft Office 2007: Getting Up to Speed, and Total Training for PowerPoint 2007: Essentials.
- Total Training for Access 2007: Essentials
- Learn how to build new data entry forms and reports at the click of a button with the help of new Quick Create commands in Access 2007. You can then use these forms and reports as is, or modify them to your liking.
- Try out the new built-in Date Picker control which can be used for any date fields. Explore how to enter a date into a field on datasheets, forms, or reports - no coding required.
- Discover how to save valuable development time with the new Layout view in Access 2007. This cool new feature allows you to design your forms and reports while viewing live data. You can quickly resize, move, and align your controls without having to constantly switch between views.
- Let Jeff show you how to use the new Report view, to dynamically filter the data and drill down to print only the information you need. The traditional Print Preview view is a static snapshot of your data that you view or print.
- Find out how to make your data pop on screen with a "Greenbar Effect" by using the new Alternating Background Color button. Your data has never been easier to read on screen or in printed form.
- Total Training for Excel 2007: Essentials
- Explore the new user interface in Office Excel 2007 to find powerful tools when you need them.
- Learn how to import, organize, and explore massive data sets in spreadsheets.
- Discover how to quickly format cells and tables the way you want.
- Improve spreadsheet analysis and communicate your findings in professional-looking charts.
- See how to adjust page margins, and add or edit headers and footers, so your spreadsheet prints exactly as you'd like.
- Total Training for Microsoft Office 2007: Getting Up to Speed
Get to know Word's new Ribbon-based interface and streamline common edits by learning shortcuts for selecting, moving, copying, and replacing text
Learn how easy it is to standardize page layouts with indents, spacing, and tabs.
Harness the power of Word's styles to quickly format and control the look of your overall document; then use 2007's latest Style features to go even further.
Find out how to use Excel to create a new spreadsheet and add a new worksheet within the same file.
Get up to speed on how to work with and format cell contents and worksheets for easy reading.
Learn how to build lists, sort, and filter for quick access to important data; e.g., sales leads.
Manage Layouts, Themes, and Colors to save time with each new project.
See how to insert Smart Art objects, graphs, and organizational charts, plus add animation effects to make your presentations come to life.
Sit back and watch as your presentation runs itself with the numerous options and timing settings. You can even convert your presentation to a website or a PDF.
Get better at using charts and similar content taken from an Excel spreadsheet.
Find out tricks for sharing content between Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Share your work via Outlook with your newly created address book of contacts; then setup meetings and appointments in multiple calendars.
- Total Training for PowerPoint 2007: Essentials
- Discover PowerPoint's drawing tools including soft drop shadows, smooth and elegant gradients, one-click shape formatting, and great effects like reflections and bevels.
- Learn how to work with text in your presentations including how to control character spacing and have more precise paragraph and tab settings.
- Find out about PowerPoint's new diagramming tool, SmartArt with lessons showing you how to convert text to SmartArt, and apply formatting to the SmartArt diagram.
- Get an introduction to animating your presentation and discover how to animate text, objects, charts and smartart.
- Learn how to add sound and video to your presentations.
Experience Level: Beginner to intermediate
Running Time: 21 Hrs, 4 DVDs (ROM)
Project Files: Included