Understand Your Customer.
Morae is the premier software for deeply understanding customer experiences…and sharing those insights clearly and powerfully.
One tool, many methods. Conduct user experience testing and market research.
- Software & website usability
- Focus groups & in-depth interviews
- Field studies & ethnography
- Paper prototypes
- Mobile devices & hardware
How It's Used
You don't need a different set of hardware and software for every type of research. You just need Morae. Use Morae to capture your screen, record from a webcam and/or from a digital video camera, or any combination. No matter what your setup, you'll love the fact that all you need is your laptop and Morae. Top Morae features for any type of testing:
- Live observation with note-taking
- Real-time Wii Remote marking
- Participant survey delivery and analysis
- Variable speed playback during the analysis phase
- Highlight video clip creation
- Secure online sharing of highlight videos
Morae Recorder - Capture every detail of the user experience.
Morae Observer - Watch the user experience, mark important moments, and flag tasks in real time.
Software & website usability testing
Morae captures every nuance of your testing session, providing you with hard data and vivid, undeniable examples of usability problems. Stakeholders can observe the session live over the network. Your notes and theirs are indexed to the video, making it easy to work with the data later.
Save time on analysis and reporting! Morae automatically calculates and graphs effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction. Find all comments on the same task across all your recordings, instantly. Drag charts and tables into your report. Export video clips directly to your presentation.
The setup for software and usability testing will usually include camera and screen recording, where you'll enjoy these unique Morae features:
- Rich Recording Technology (RRT) for indexing clicks, keystrokes, and other events
- Automatic calculation of standard usability metrics
- AutoPilot for unmoderated testing or working alone
- Reporting integration with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
Focus groups & in-depth interviews
Whether you gather customers around a fancy conference table or sit down for a one-on-one, bring Morae along to capture the interaction and share the results quickly and powerfully.
Type notes and flag important moments as Morae records video from up to two cameras. Team members or stakeholders can watch the live video stream…and log their own observations. Everything is captured digitally on your hard drive—no videotape to transfer, no hand-written notes to type up.
As soon as the session is over, quickly search back through the notes and markers, select the best clips, and export your highlight reel directly to PowerPoint. Faster turnaround—better results!
The setup for focus groups and in-depth interviews will usually include single or dual-camera capture, where you'll enjoy these unique Morae features:
- Import additional video files for analysis
- Audio normalization
- Export video directly to Microsoft PowerPoint