This video is approximately two hours in length and is designed to gradually take students through the features of the TI-83 Plus graphing calculator. The TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator Video Tutor is designed for high school students, college students and professionals needing assistance in learning the features of the TI-83 Plus. Features students use most in Algebra and Trigonometry are explored in this video.
This comprehensive instructional video demonstrates the following features of the TI-83 Plus:
- Linear functions, Quadratic functions, Logarithmic functions, Matrices, Min and Max, And their corresponding tables and graphs.
- Basic graphing, MODE menu, Graphing window, FORMAT menu, ZOOM menu, CALCULATE menu, TABLE feature
- Further investigation of the calculate menu, Horizontal split screen, Calculations, Demonstrate Flash Applications, Internet Downloads, Linking calculators to share programs, Sharing between a computer and a calculator, Math menu
- Built-in functions, Limiting domains, Further exploration of the ZOOM menu, Matrix Menu
- Trigonometric function graphing, Trig viewing window, ANGLE menu, Complex number menu, Polar graphing , Parametric graphing