Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Layered protection in an easy-to-use, affordable platform
Today's small business networks are susceptible to the same types of attacks as those faced by larger networks. And, while hackers have gained the most notoriety, it's actually viruses, spyware and worms that pose the most significant security threat. Low-end security appliances simply don't provide adequate protection from these threats and high-end solutions blow the budget. What's needed is an integrated solution that provides the security of a deep packet inspection firewall at a price small businesses can afford.
Enter the SonicWALL TZ 150 Series, a total security platform delivering layered protection to small offices in an easy-to-use, affordable platform. The TZ 150 Series integrates deep packet inspection firewall, IPSec 3DES/AES VPN and 802.11b/g secure wireless capabilities with support for gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention and content filtering to deliver true layered security. Secure remote access to critical network resources is available through SonicWALL VPN Client upgrades. Every TZ 150 Series appliance supports the SonicWALL portfolio of advanced security services and can be easily managed remotely as part of a multi-firewall and VPN environment using SonicWALL's industry-leading Global Management System.
TotalSecure for Small Offices:
- TZ 150 Wireless TotalSecure deliver layered protection to small offices in an easy-to-use, low cost platform through an integrated stateful deep packet inspection firewall, the TZ 150. Its compact form factor includes a single auto-MDIX Ethernet WAN port and four-port auto-MDIX LAN switch, allowing multiple devices to connect safely to the network. The SonicWALL TZ 150 supports hardware-accelerated IPSec 3DES and AES encryption as well as SonicWALL Global VPN Client upgrades for secure remote access to critical network resources. Included with the TotalSecure 10 is a one year subscription to SonicWALL's Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service, a one year subscription to SonicWALL's Content Filtering Service, one year of 8X5 technical support and a license to use SonicWALL's ViewPoint reporting software.
Every SonicWALL Firewall / VPN appliance includes these basic features:
- Deep Packet Inspection Firewall. - The firewall features a configurable, high performance, stateful deep packet inspection firewall for extended protection to key Internet services such as Web, e-mail, file transfer, Windows services, and DNS.
- Real-Time Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention. - The firewall extends security from the network core to the perimeter by integrating support for SonicWALL's Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service, delivering real-time protection against the latest blended threats, including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other malicious code.
- Dynamic DNS. - The firewall includes Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) support, which drastically reduces the costs associated with hosting e-mail servers, Web servers and site-to-site VPN by allowing the use of dynamic IP addresses.
- Easy-to-Use Configuration Wizards. - The firewall features an innovative Web interface that utilizes a comprehensive suite of easy-to-use configuration and management wizards designed to guide users through the configuration steps for common user network environments or scenarios, making it simple to set up in any network environment.
- Hardware AES Support. - The firewall reflects SonicWALL's commitment to open security standards by including hardware-based acceleration support for the 3DES and AES encryption algorithms.
- Comprehensive Central Management Support. - Every SonicWALL Internet security appliance can be managed using SonicWALL's award-winning Global Management System, which provides network administrators with the tools for simplified configuration, enforcement and management of global security policies, VPN, and services, all from a central location.
The TZ 150 Wireless also includes these other outstanding features:
- Impenetrable Wired and Wireless Security. - By enforcing the use of IPSec encryption on the wired and wireless LANs, the SonicWALL TZ 150 Wireless delivers impenetrable wired and wireless security.
- Advanced WLAN Services. - SonicWALL TZ 150 Wireless integrates advanced WLAN services including Wireless Guest Services, Wireless Intrusion Detection Services and more for increased security and mobility.
RAM -64 MB
Flash Memory -8 MB
Interfaces- (5) 10/100 Ethernet Ports (WAN, 4-port auto-MDIX LAN Switch)
Access Point -802.11b/g WLAN
Antenna Single, non-detachable, external 2 dBi, 2.4 GHz
Dimensions -7.45 x 6.00 x 1.06 inches (18.92 x 15.24 x 2.70 cm)
Weight -1.30 lbs (0.59 kg)
Power- 100V - 240V AC
Max Power -9.9 W
Total Heat Dissipation- 26.6 BTU