Digital Discoveries immerses pupils in a rich and stimulating environment in which they can use a range of ICT digital tools to collect, manipulate, save, and present the data that is required to put an end to Gomezs eco-crimes and save the rainforest.
This engaging resource encourages the discerning use of four digital tools: video camera, digital stills camera, data logger (sensor) and a sound recorder.
Digital Discoveries offers an open, exploratory learning experience that is fun, appropriate and purposeful.
Please contact us at 800-527-7638 for a quote on larger quantities.
- Three engaging missions
- Four digital tools to use to collect and refine data
- Set in a rich and stimulating context
- Develops ICT capability and discerning use of ICT
- Open, exploratory learning experiences
- Encourages presentation skills through multimedia