Enjoy hassle free gaming while BitDefenders GameSafe keeps the impact on processing power, memory & virtual memory to a minimum.
Due to the heavy hardware requirements of online games there is a delay in packet transmission, adversely affecting the gaming experience. This is where Gamesafe steps in and makes playing games a smooth experience. When activated it... More minimizes processor time & memory consumption, postpone automatic updates & scans, eliminate all alerts and pop-ups and scans only the most important files.Gamesafe uses optimum processor time reducing CPU cycles and helps in smooth functioning of the operating system by consuming less memory (RAM). This software also provides antivirus/antispyware and anti-phishing protection. It helps prevent unauthorized access to your Wi-Fi network by notifying you when computers log into the network information.
GameSafe’s gamer mode can be turned on with one click. When activated it will:
- Minimize processor time & memory consumption
- Postpone automatic updates & scans
- Eliminate all alerts and pop-ups
- Scan only the most important files
Processor time used is probably the best measure of “responsiveness”. Background processes that dramatically reduce CPU cycles (like on-access antivirus) are highly undesirable.
The amount of memory antivirus scanners use, greatly influences the overall “responsiveness” of the operating system.
Antivirus & Antispyware
- Hourly Updates – fastest in the industry at updating the list of known viruses and spyware
- Blocks even unknown viruses using advanced proactive detection techniques
- Detects and removes the newest breed of hidden threats known as rootkits
- Protects against phishing attempts by filtering all accessed web pages
- Reduces the risk of identity theft by preventing personal information leaks via e-mail or web
- No need to disable firewall while gaming, as it’s designed to accept required connections
- Controls applications’ access to the Internet while “hiding” your computer from hackers
- Helps prevent unauthorized access to your Wi-Fi network by notifying you when computers log into the network information