Reading Blaster Ages 5-7 from Knowledge Adventure
Sharpen critical reading skills!
Seven exciting games and nine levels of difficulty help build vocabulary and reading comprehension. Master over 20 essential skills, including: silent words and vowel blends, prefixes and suffixes, antonyms and synonyms, and more. Includes record-keeping, options to tailor program to individual needs, and on-line tips for additional learning ideas and reading activities.
Develop students basic reading skills through engaging activities that strengthen phonics skills, build language mechanics skills, and introduce more than 1,500 vocabulary words. Students begin to read short passages of illustrated text. Correlated to NCTE and IRA Standards.
Correlated to NCTE and IRA Standards
- Recognize beginning and ending sounds
- Recognize short and long vowel sounds
- Identify nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- Use punctuation and capitalization
- Spell three- to six-letter words
- Build words from sounds
- Read short picture books
- Printable stories and word search puzzles
- Progress Tracker assesses students' progress
- 10 engaging activities with five levels of reading content
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use