Limited Stock May Be Available, Call Us For Availability (800) 527-7638
Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
IBM ViaVoice Advanced Edition 10 from Nuance Communications
IBM ViaVoice Advanced Edition Release 10 is a feature-rich voice recognition product designed for experienced PC users. Windows XP Home and Professional, Windows 98 SE, and Windows Me are the supported operating systems for Advanced Edition.
Advanced Edition contains many of the customizable features that can make Pro USB a powerful productivity tool, such as dictation and correction into SpeakPad and supported applications within Microsoft Office, and direct dictation into a host of other PC applications. Advanced Edition also includes cross-application use of customized macros, and support for selected digital handheld recorders.
On the Internet, dynamic navigation of the Web allows Advanced Edition users to access Web sites merely by speaking the link name, while navigating to bookmarks with a simple voice command. Natural Language Commands and Voice Navigation macros provide Command and Control to navigate within the supported operating system and within many popular Windows applications.
Surfing the Web with voice activated linkage, creating e-mail or voice chats are tools within Advanced Edition, which allow users to enjoy the comfort of these productivity features while working on the Web.
· Email and Web navigation-use your voice to create, manage, and send email, chat on the Internet, command your browser, launch URLs and surf the Web.*
· Noise-cancelling headset microphone included.
· Transcription support for digital handheld recorders.**
· A new IBM speech engine with improved background noise adaptation, first used in the IBM ViaVoice for Windows product line in the Release 10 portfolio, can result in greater dictation and voice command accuracy.
· User control of background noise sensitivity for easier adjustment to your environment.
· Command and control IBM ViaVoice, your desktop and PC applications with your voice-just say the command name to activate menu options, lists and buttons.
· Customized "voice shortcut" commands can now be used in multiple PC programs.
· Dictate, edit and format easily in IBM ViaVoice SpeakPad, Microsoft Office XP, 2000 & 97, Outlook, Internet Explorer, AOL and NetscapeMessenger, and email applications.*
· Direct dictation in a variety of PC applications.
· Over 300,000 vocabulary and backup dictionary words.
· Add customized addresses, names, acronyms, terms and colloquialisms to the vocabulary.
Operating System Requirements
For Microsoft98SE, ME, XP Professional and XP Home:
· IntelPentium300 MHz processor and 256K L2 cache or equivalent (including AMD-K6with 256K L2 cache)
Minimum System Requirements
· 64 MB RAM for Windows 98SE and Windows Me
· 192 MB RAM for XP Professional and Windows XP Home
· 510 MB of available hard drive space
· Windows 98/Me compatible 16-bit sound card with a speaker out jack and microphone input jack or USB port for USB microphone input
· Quad-speed CD-ROM drive or faster
IBM ViaVoice Advanced Edition Release 10 from Nuance Communications