Award-winning mimio technology in a fully-integrated solution
If your classroom is not already equipped with a standard whiteboard, mimio Interactive Board is the answer - an "all-in-one" interactive whiteboard with clear advantages over the competition.
Designed for the active classroom
mimio Interactive Board's porcelain steel surface is much more resilient than touchboard membrane whiteboards, resisting puncture and normal wear and tear. Internal circuitry is well protected from jostling or sudden impacts.
A size for every room and budget
With four different sizes to choose from, mimio Interactive Board will fit the space you have available. And, the cost will surprise you - up to 40% less than other integrated whiteboards.
Same multimedia capabilities as mimio Interactive
mimio Interactive Board is powered by mimio Studio software, the easy-to-use, all-inclusive suite of tools and resources that will give your interactive teaching a positive edge.
Convenient and flexible
No need for cables. You can place your computer up to 30 feet from the board.
Reliable performance - all day, every day
- Low-gloss P3ceramicsteel writing and projection surface carries 50-year warranty for normal use.
- Two-button, Teflon-tipped mimio Interactive stylus glides smoothly across the board surface.
- Electronic circuitry and sensors are located on the side panel of the whiteboard, resisting jostling and physical shocks.
- Five-button panel with user-selected functions.
- Standard and widescreen display options.
Available in four sizes:
Model Screen Area (diagonal)
mimio Interactive Board 80 78”, 4:3 aspect ratio
mimio Interactive Board 100 98”, 4:3 aspect ratio
mimio Interactive Board HD 90 89", 16:10 aspect ratio
mimio Interactive Board HD 110 110", 16:10 aspect ratio
Requirements to operate your mimio Interactive Board
- mimio Studio software (included)
- LCD projector
- IBM-compatible, Pentium 166 MHz (minimum)
- MS Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 32 MB RAM (minimum - 64 MB RAM recommended)
- 45 MB free disk space (minimum)
- CD-ROM Drive
- Available USB port
- 400 MHz processor (800 MHz or faster recommended)
- Macintosh OS X version 10.3.9 or higher
- 128 MB RAM (minimum - 256 MB RAM recommended)
- 30 MB free disk space
- CD-ROM Drive or Internet connection to download the software installer
- Available USB port
- 16-foot USB cable for optional USB connection
- Wall mounting hardware
- Optional rolling stand