Phonic Word Builder
Visit the Phonic Factory, where children are encouraged to use a selection of machines to assist with the learning of phonic skills, reading, spelling and sentence building.
This program supports school learning and is divided into four games with bright and colorful interactive screens, where the child is motivated to construct words using the wide vocabulary included. It’s great for practicing phonics and spelling as taught in schools.
With spoken instructions throughout, this home-user product is great for helping children with Literacy skills at a level suitable for their ability.
- Great for independent use.
- Create your own word lists to help spelling.
- Help with spelling, phonic skills & simple sentence building.
- Fun games, with bright and colorful screens.
- The player will be shown two halves of a word and they will have to decide whether it makes a real word or not.
- The player will be shown either two of three parts of a word and they will have to decide whether they make a real word.
- The player will be shown a short sentence with one word missing and they will have to type in the correct word from the list shown.
- The player will be shown a number of words and will have to sort them according to their phonic properties.
PC: Pentium II 500mhz processor or greater, Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 or XP, 128mb RAM, 16 bit color.
Mac: Power Mac G3 400mhz processor or greater, OS 9, 128mb RAM, 16 bit color.