Adobe Flash CS3 Professional Production Premium Integration
Presenter: John Ulliman
John Ulliman is an authorized instructor for the Adobe Creative Suite of tools and principal of his own project development company, where he works closely with the major multimedia software companies. John has been teaching ever since he first started using a computer. Currently, John focuses on the products he uses to make animation magic work, with the intention to bring as much practical experience to his lessons as possible.
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Format: DVD-ROM & Online
Running Time: 6 Hrs
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Project Files: Included
The skies the limit when it comes to accessible tools in Creative Suite 3 Production Premium. John shows you how to narrow down options and select the best tool to get the job done right! Start by creating professional video projects in Premiere with transitions and effects that shine. Then, explore the power of After Effects when you animate text and graphics. You will also discover how to output your final projects in Encore as Flash files.
- Learn how to prep video in Premiere Pro, adding professional cuts, transitions, effects and titles to make your video elements fit in cleanly with your Flash interactive designs.
- See how to key video and remove the background for a inclusion in your Flash projects, making video just another character in your Flash animations.
- Create cue points for video so you can synchronize the video and your Flash elements seamlessly.
- See just how easy it is to export Flash as QuickTime and use your Flash movies as design and animation elements in other video projects.
- Finish your DVD in Encore by exporting it as a fully functional Flash Movie.