Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Compiler performance leadership. A simple compile can deliver a 20% gain, or more. Use more features, get more performance!
- Intel C++ is compatible with Visual C++* on Windows* and gcc on Linux*
- Intel Fortran supports VAX* Fortran and is compatible with Compaq Visual Fortran*
- Compilers integrate into Visual Studio* on Windows and are compatible with the gnu tool chain
- Intel® MKL offers math highly optimized, threaded math routines. Includes BLAS, LAPACK, ScaLAPACK1, sparse solvers, fast Fourier transforms, vector math, and more.
- Intel® IPP is an extensive library of multicore-ready, highly optimized functions for data processing, multimedia, and communications applications
- Intel® TBB is an award-winning C++ template library for creating reliable, portable, and scalable parallel applications
- Rogue Wave* IMSL Fortran Library available in a special offering of Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows
- Outstanding application performance gives your applications a competitive edge
- Integrates into Visual Studio and supports the gnu tools to preserve your
development environment investment
- Additional compilers, tools and libraries to enhance app performance.
- Compatibility enables you to mix/match compilers as your development needs evolve
- Includes parallel programming models in components like Intel® TBB to enhance productivity as you add parallelism to take advantage of today's multicore systems – and tomorrow's.
- Includes Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP), a library of multicore-ready, highly optimized functions that help speed development of digital media and data-processing applications
- Saves time in delivering app performance with features like auto-parallelization, auto-vectorization and, the new guided auto-parallelization