Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read is approved by the Children's Reading Foundation and is designed so parents can also participate in their child's learning.
The teacher's edition is correlated to national and state academic standards and includes:
- Workbooks with lessons utilizing the proven learn-practice-read instructional approach.
- Storybooks for a child to read at the completion of each unit with 90% readability and written by celebrated authors such as Rosemary Wells and David Ezra Stein.
- DVDs with Visual Phonics™ lessons that bring reading to life for multisensory learners.
- Online access to supplemental materials including games and printables.
- Black line masters and manipulatives for individual reading stations.
Learn to Read Teacher’s Edition – Second Grade Classroom Kit:
- Ideal for supplemental reading instruction focusing on long vowel sounds and letter combinations such as ee, au, igh and helper words
- Materials for up to 25 students plus an extra set for teacher
Kit Includes: 36 Storybooks (6 sets of 6), 12 Celebrated Author Storybooks (6 sets of 2), Teachers Guide with: 28 lesson plans and classroom activities, Quick Start Guide, 2 DVDs, Classroom Write-on-Wipe-Off Progress Poster, 21 Large Size Storyboards for classroom reading, Spiral Word Flip Book, 2 Sets of Stickers, 2 Large Celebrated Author Storybooks for classroom reading, 52 Letter Flashcards (2 sets of 26 lowercase alphabet cards), 35 Word Family Flashcards, CD-ROM with printable materials including: Individual Progress Poster and Blackline Masters.