All the Right Type 3 Plus uses a classroom-tested methodology to develop keyboarding skills.
Now with SMART Board compatible content!
Realistic posture and finger positions demonstrate correct fingering. Printable awards, fireworks, and an optional game build motivation. Business education teachers will appreciate timed writings. Students work at their own pace, allowing teachers to monitor posture and technique. The record keeping system frees teachers from marking and provides valuable feedback to students. Covers all areas of typing instruction from beginner to advanced!. Management is easy in the Maintenance Building!
- The Maintenance Building tracks student progress, automatically marks materials, and generates class or individual reports.
- Customize program to fit individual teaching style or students needs
- Create unique drills and lessons or use All The Right Type's
- View and print progress reports
- Designed for Networks and stand-alone computer
- All the Right Type 3 networking solution uses Internet protocol (TCP/IP)! Communication between the Student /Teacher programs and the database is not via a path/file name, but rather via the IP address of the database computer. For School Districts looking for a WAN solution, All the Right Type 3 is your keyboarding solution. Each school's data folder can reside in one All The Right Type 3 database on a district server. All the Right Type 3's database server supports Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, MAC OS9, MAC OSX, Mac Intel and Linux processors as well as runs within a service seamlessly in the background.
Full screen display option during installation (students won't be distracted by programs on the desktop)
Narration in the Learning Lab for posture review (reinforce importance of proper posture and hand position)
Music and sound effects in the games (toggle to turn off or on) (increase engagement)
Skip button in the Learning Lab to by pass the animations, which reduces the time required to complete a lesson (younger children can complete lessons that they did not have time to complete in the previous class).
Display clock for speed and time tests (for longer timed writings students can pace themselves)
Additional drill files - Fun facts, Pre & Post Tests and additional Keypad practice (additional content and lessons)
Streamlined the registration and install (increased ease of installation)
Increased compatibility with MAC OSX Intel and Vista
Incorporated all patches and reported bug fixes from version 3.5 - 3.7
Mac Classic, OSX Universal Binary, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista
System Requirements: Mac Classic Requires OS 8.6 - 9.x.
OSX/Universal Binary Requires OS X 10.2.x or later
Universal Binary Support for Intel-based Macs!
Site is for K-12 schools only. Net/Site includes 1 CD for installation.