VMware Products Pricing
VMware VSphere 4
Offer the highest levels of availability and responsiveness for all applications and services with VMware vSphere, the industry’s most reliable platform for datacenter virtualization. Optimize IT service delivery and deliver the highest levels of application service agreements with the lowest total cost per application workload by decoupling your business-critical applications from the underlying hardware for unprecedented flexibility and reliability.
Start Achieving the Benefits of Virtualization
The free VMware Server is based upon VMware’s proven virtualization technology. With this robust yet easy to use software you can:
- Accelerate server provisioning by building a virtual machine once and deploying it multiple times
- Easily evaluate software in ready-to-run virtual machines without installation and configuration
- Simplify IT testing of patches, new applications and operating systems by allowing systems administrators to test in a secure virtual machine environment and be able to roll back to a clean state by using the snapshot feature
- Re-host legacy operating systems such as Windows 2000, Windows NT Server 4.0 and Windows 2003 in a virtual machine running on new hardware and operating system
- Leverage pre-built, ready-to-run virtual appliances that include virtual hardware, operating system and application environments from the Virtual Appliance Marketplace
VMware ESXi is the easiest way to get started with virtualization—and it’s free. Consolidate your applications onto fewer servers and start saving money through reduced hardware, power, cooling and administration costs. VMware ESXi has been optimized and tested to run even your most resource intensive applications and databases with minimal performance overhead. With VMware ESXi you can:
New to virtualization? Try VMware Go™ the quick and easy on-ramp to virtualizing your servers.
- VMware View 4 - VMware View 4 is the industry’s first purpose built solution for delivering desktops as a managed service. Transform desktop management into a simplified and automated process, reduce the total cost of desktop ownership by 50%, provide end users a consistent high performance desktop experience and bring the power of the datacenter and VMware vSphere to your desktops.
- VMware ThinApp - Simplify application deployments by eliminating application conflicts through application virtualization. Package an entire application and its settings into a single executable that is isolated from the OS. Plug VMware ThinApp into your existing management infrastructure and accelerate your application development and desktop deployment. Deliver and deploy applications more efficiently, more securely, and more cost-effectively.
- Run applications from any media without needing admin privileges for secure mobile computing
- Maximize uptime during application migration and updates
Deploy and manage secure, portable client PC environments across the enterprise and beyond. With VMware ACE, your organization can combine the power and versatility of virtual machines with the security and control of centrally managed PCs, making it easier to:
VMware Workstation - Why Choose VMware Workstation?
- Manage virtual desktops from a single point of control, even in remote and branch offices.
- Increase security and flexibility for secure mobile computing
- Safely extend corporate resources to 3rd party unmanaged desktops
- From the creator of PC virtualization comes the most reliable, secure way to run multiple operating systems at the same time. Winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demo, and deploy software. VMware Workstation is an integral component of any serious technical professional’s toolkit.
- VMware Player - VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 7, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software and surf the Web. VMware Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of an old PC so that you can recycle the old machines you have under your desk or stored in the closet.
Drive Service-Level Management and Reduce Operational Costs in your Virtualized Datacenter
Drive the highest levels of efficiency, automation and security and reduce operational costs with VMware vCenter Server, the foundation for the VMware vCenter product family and the industry’s most advanced virtualization management platform. Gain seamless end-to-end datacenter management through its rich set of APIs that enable integration with third-party management tools. Simplify your virtual datacenter operations with “set and forget” policy-driven administration and automated IT processes for greater efficiency across your VMware deployment with VMware vCenter product family solutions, including: