Trend Micro Government Pricing
Trend Micro Government
Protect confidential data, reduce cost, and meet regulatory standards with Trend Micro Government.
At the federal and local level, government budget deficits are making it increasingly difficult to fulfill public sector services while lowering spending. Trend Micro Government is ideally placed to address these pressures. With solutions ranging from virtualization-aware malware protection for virtual machines, to intelligent endpoint security optimized for virtual desktops, we can help you provide open, safe, and secure access to sensitive data while reducing costs and extending hardware lifecycles.
Prevent Data Breaches Cost Effectively
Lost or stolen government or constituent data can lead to devastating consequences. Protect confidential data and network systems with Trend Micro Government's industry-leading antivirus and antimalware solutions.
- Shields your environment from internal and external attacks
- Maintains data integrity with data loss prevention and message archiving
- Identifies suspicious activity and behavior, delivering proactive, preventative security
- Eliminates security gaps and system redundancies while lowering costs and simplifying management
Secure Virtualized Data Centers with Trend Micro Government
Enjoy the benefits of a Virtualized environment, without worrying about security. Trend Micro Government can help you safeguard critical government computer systems with specialized virtualization security products.
- Offers flexible protection for hybrid environments (including virtual desktops and physical, virtual or cloud servers)
- Overcomes traditional key-management complexities with hosted, policy-based approach
- Maintains same level of security, whether data center is internal or outsourced
Maintain Compliance with Trend Micro Government
From Common Criteria to the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), Trend Micro offers government agencies and municipalities certified security solutions.
- Delivers the protection—and certifications—you need to shield against multi-vector threats
- Offers the first host intrusion prevention system to achieve certification for Evaluation Assurance Level 3 Augmented (EAL 3+), with EAL 4 certification in progress.