Microsoft Subscription Licensing Benefits Pricing
Microsoft Subscription Licensing Benefits
Microsoft Online Services gives you the flexibility to determine how and where you deploy and manage your IT infrastructure and line-of-business (LOB) applications. Whether you need on-premise software, hosted (in the cloud) software, or even a hybrid solution, you can do the following:
* Combine on-premise and Microsoft hosted services. Microsoft and its partners offer software and services that can be deployed for a broad range of scenarios.
* Deploy solutions rapidly. Whether you are responding to changing market conditions or updating your IT infrastructure, Microsoft can help you get your infrastructure up and running quickly.
* Ensure you have the most current Microsoft product versions. Receive automatic updates to the latest features and functionality without paying for new software licenses.
* Lower your up-front investment. Save money on hardware and software expenses, since Microsoft manages the IT infrastructure for you, allowing you to reallocate your budget to other business-critical projects.
* Ease migration. By using Microsoft Online Services, customers migrating from a different platform can transition their users without the high up-front hardware costs.
* Get secure and reliable access. Microsoft’s investment in a global network of data centers gives you around-the-clock and secure access to all of your business-critical collaboration services.