Microsoft Office 365 Education Pricing
Microsoft Office 365 Education
Microsoft Office 365 for education provides your institution with the same great communication and collaboration experiences used in enterprises around the world while saving time and money. Microsoft Office 365 for education delivers all of this and more while training students on familiar software which employers depend upon.
· Large 25 GB mailboxes and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
· Anywhere-access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendar on nearly any device*, including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry
· Works with the programs students know and use most – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
· Student access to Office Web Apps for viewing, sharing and light editing of documents
· Team sites to share documents, task lists, and schedules to keep workgroups in sync
· Industry-leading, always-up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam solutions
· Optional student access to 25 GB of free online storage on Windows Live SkyDrive
· Latest version of · Microsoft Live@Edu, which has thousands of schools and millions of student users today
* Access from mobile devices requires WiFi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
Solutions for K-12
K-12 institutions have a very specific set of requirements for cloud-based messaging and collaboration. Microsoft Office 365 for education brings together a rich set of free online solutions built to help provide child safety and security to the K-12 market. While you wait for the new Office 365 for education offering to be released, the current Live@edu offering offers great benefits to K-12 institutions.
Enroll your school
There is currently not an Office 365 Beta for education. Our current Live@edu offering provides best-in-class cloud solutions for educational institutions to start preparing students for the future.