Microsoft Financing Benefits Pricing
Microsoft Financing Benefits
How Can Microsoft Financing Help Your Organization?
- Financing at point of sale - Enjoy the convenience of purchasing your IT and securing the financing from a single source.
- Preserve your capital – No large, up-front cost or hidden fees translate into predictable payments spread over time so you can apply your capital and credit lines to other strategic priorities.
- Known and fixed repayments – Rely on a fixed interest rate and the agreed repayment schedule ranging between 24 to 60 months.
- Finance the entire IT solution - As well as financing your Microsoft solution, you can also finance partner and 3rd party services and products under one agreement.
- No hidden charges – There is typically no deposit or down-payment required and no administration or end of term settlement payments.
- Easy application process - Once an initial finance application is received, an approval decision is reached in less than a day typically.
- Stay agile - At any time during the contract, you can add new products, services or upgrades with supplemental financing starting at US$3,000. Additional credit approval may be required.
- Optimize Your IT Road map – By working with a Microsoft Solution Partner who understands your business, you can align IT costs to benefits and ensure the solution is part of a long-term plan rather than just a quick fix.