Kaspersky Licensing Program Pricing
Kaspersky Licensing Program
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
- The most advanced Internet security with premium protection from viruses, spyware and all malware threats.
Advanced up-to-the-second protection
- Built for fast, optimal PC performance
- Comprehensive identity theft and phishing protection
- Ideal for all online activity
The most trusted virus and spyware protection with the essential protection you need to protect against Internet threats.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
Protects against viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, bots and more
- Detects application vulnerabilities
- Scans web sites for malicious software
- Phishing and identity theft defense
Kaspersky® Mobile Security – the latest personal data protection technology directly to your smartphone. Protect your confidential information and block malicious attacks and annoying spam. Locate lost or stolen phone and protect your children with parental controls and SMS Find.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac
Advanced protection for your Mac and other systems on your network. Small, frequent updates. Outstanding performance. And a familiar Mac-type interface.
- Protects against viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, bots and more
- Real-time scanning of files, downloads and attachments
- Familiar, customizable Mac-type interface and operation
- Protects you from passing PC malware from your Mac onto PCs on your network
Premium protection at every layer – workstations, file servers, gateways and the cloud. Easy to deploy and manage. Outstanding protection and performance.
Your business data is valuable, no matter where it goes. Kaspersky protects mobile laptops and smart phones when they are out of the office and even more vulnerable to increasingly common web exploits. Get data and theft prevention features for smartphone.
Kaspersky’s security solutions for home ensure that your business data is protected when your employees take work home. You can rest assured that their computers are protected from exploits, so your business data remains safe.
The threat is not just spam and phony web sites anymore. Now – according to recent research by WhiteHat Security – more than 60% of web sites may have at least one serious vulnerability issue. That’s where Kaspersky Lab comes in-- with timely threat intelligence.