HP Reporter Software Pricing
HP Reporter Software
- View enterprise-wide data by collecting data from various HP Operations Center software components
- Identify emerging bottlenecks with automatic report generation that provides historical perspective of service levels
- Access on-demand and scheduled reports directly from the web
- Take advantage of easy-to-use, platform-independent reporting that is fully integrated with HP Operations Center software
- Gain a powerful, flexible, easy-to-use, web-based management reporting solution for the distributed IT environment.
- Efficiently collect and report on status of business services, applications, systems, networks, and virtualized environments gathered from multiple data sources.
- Increase your insights with near real-time and historical availability and performance reports.
Delivering IT services to your business units at agreed-upon cost and performance levels is critical for IT management. But how do you collect the data service level data, and more importantly, accurately report on your service delivery performance?
HP Reporter provides you with an affordable, flexible, easy-to-use management reporting solution that aggregates data collected by individual HP Operations Center software products. This software delivers on-demand, historical and scheduled reports that enable you to prove your IT service quality levels to both your IT and business managers. HP Reporter ships with more than 50 of the most popular reporting templates for performance.
To meet business goals in today’s competitive environment, IT organizations are embracing best practices solutions such as ITIL. At the core of an ITIL initiative is an IT configuration management database (CMDB), which captures and records all infrastructure data. All IT processes rely on the CMDB for infrastructure state—its automation, accuracy and comprehensiveness are essential to IT success.
HP Service Automation Reporter software offers a comprehensive, cross-tier, operational repository for reporting that supports your ITIL initiatives. It automatically populates and maintains all infrastructure configuration items (CIs), their detailed attributes and their interdependencies within a CMDB. With the new integration between the HP Universal CMDB and HP Service Automation Reporter 7.0, any configuration and compliance data gathered from HP Server Automation software and HP Network Automation software is automatically populated in the HP Universal CMDB, providing an improved view of your business services. Once populated, you can make changes to configure or remediate your IT infrastructure with a single click.
HP Service Automation Reporter is a flexible reporting engine for data centers and records all operational data associated with change information, allowing you to quickly audit and report on your IT enterprise. It also offers open interfaces to extract, integrate and federate HP Service Automation Reporter data with other CMDBs.