HP Network Automation Software Pricing
HP Network Automation Software
Network lifecycle automation HP Network Automation automates the complete
operational lifecycle of network devices from provisioning to policy-based change management,compliance, and security administration. HP Network Automation 9 introduces process‑powered automation. When combined with HP Operations Orchestration software, HP Network Automation takes workflow automation to a new level, letting you automate IT workflows beyond traditional network change and configuration management. When combined with HP Network Node Manager i (NNMi) software, you get an integrated solution that
unifies network fault, availability, and performance with change, configuration, compliance, and automated diagnostics.
Process-powered automation particularly helps environments with large networks and high costs associated with manual integrations among disparate
management systems. It provides a graphical integration workspace, which lets you easily define complex and manually intensive workflows. This empowers network operating centers to achieve greater results with easily deployed workflow automation without the need for scripting. Automation is of little value if your devices are not supported. That is why HP Network Automation supports an exhaustive set of network devices from over 70 vendors, and includes virtual devices, giving you comprehensive network change and configuration management coverage for an extensive range of devices. For customers with Cisco, HP Networking, or 3Com devices, HP Network Automation offers unique
capabilities for unmatched change, configuration, and compliance management of those devices. Enforce policies, standardize operations, and meet compliance. Bringing networks into compliance with corporate or regulatory standards is a nontrivial, labor-intensive, and ultimately difficult task. HP Network Automation helps you meet compliance standards through a network.
- Reduce costs by automating time-consuming manual compliance checks and configuration tasks.
- Pass audit and compliance requirements easily with proactive policy enforcement and audit and compliance reports (ITIL, Cardholder Information
- Security Program, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Gramm‑Leach-Bliley Act, and others).
- Improve network security by recognizing and fixing security vulnerabilities before they affect the network, using an integrated security alert service.
- Increase network stability and uptime by preventing the inconsistencies and misconfigurations that are at the root of most problems.
- Use process-powered automation to deliver application integrations, which deliver full IT lifecycle workflow automation, without scripting.