HP Business Decision Appliance Program Pricing
HP Business Decision Appliance Program
Making business intelligence accessible to midmarket and departmental environments, and designed in partnership with Microsoft, this new solution is pre-configured and fine tuned for business users to gain powerful insight into extensive quantities of data through familiar Microsoft tools, leading to better, faster and more relevant business decisions.
Empowered business users can generate valuable insight to business data with minimal IT investment.
- An end-to-end, self contained preconfigured stack that leverages familiar Microsoft technologies for authoring and sharing data.
- Business users can now use familiar tools such as Microsoft Excel and SharePoint, across a greater breadth of information, allowing IT resources to be shifted from running ad hoc reports to innovation initiatives.
- Workbooks, based on Microsoft SharePoint, are easily accessible, streamlining collaboration and decision making. Workbooks are also updated automatically as data sources change.
Easy implementation, saving up to three months to deploy, with reduced risk.
- Jointly developed, tested, tuned, and validated solution, built upon industry standard components to remove the barrier of complex implementations.
- Sample data enables day zero proof of concept to immediately demonstrate the benefits of Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for Microsoft SharePoint with minimal resources.
- Automated installation delivers consistent and error free deployment, allowing customers to focus on their business issues not the infrastructure.
- Entry point to a future Self-Service business intelligence (BI) Farm; virtual machines from the appliance can be moved and hosted on additional equipment to provide increased performance and capacity as use of PowerPivot for SharePoint expands over time.
Minimal IT involvement required for deployment and ongoing management
- Automated installation integrates this solution into existing Microsoft Active Directory installations with minimal user interaction.
- Unique, jointly developed management dashboard for a single pane of glass to increase administrator productivity by providing access to common application, maintenance, and hardware management tasks such as adding new users and backups.
- Management reports provide insight for IT into the most common reports generated by end users. The integrated IT dashboard provides insight into who is using what with usage visualization.