Fortinet Fortiwifi Pricing
Fortinet wireless technology adds a critical layer of protection to wireless LANs by integrating security services such as antivirus, intrusion prevention (IPS), web filtering, antispam, and traffic shaping. FortiGate® security gateways work with wireless access points from any vendor to mitigate existing weaknesses and supply complete, high-performance security for any WLAN deployment.
FortiWiFi 30b Datasheet
FortiWiFi 50 Datasheet
FortiWiFi 80 Datasheet FortiWifi™ security gateways with built-in wireless access points and broadband wireless capabilities support SOHO/ROBO, telecommuter, and POS deployments. Both solutions are backed by the FortiGuard® Security Subscription Services, which deliver continuous, automatic updates for antivirus/antimalware, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, and antispam services.
Fortinet Wireless Technology Benefits
- Integrated antivirus, intrusion prevention (IPS), web filtering, and antispam scanning provide defense in depth for wireless links.
- Automatic updates of attack signatures from FortiGuard Security Subscription Services keep wireless networks ahead of the latest threats.
- Available centralized management and reporting reduce capital and operational expenditures for wireless security.
- Built-in wireless access point in FortiWifi appliances reduces implementation and management costs in small office deployments.
- PC Card slot for wireless 3G broadband (FortiWifi-60B) simplifies rapid Point of Sale (POS) deployments and supports flexible security offerings by wireless service providers.
- User-level authentication and user/group policies enable fine-grained control of wireless access to organizational resources while locking out rogue users and access points.
- Light-weight unified security agents in FortiClient Mobile™ add wireless end point protection to Windows-based mobile laptops, desktops, smartphones and Symbian-based smartphones.
- Support for multiple user authentication methods support directory integration for improved wireless security management.
- IP/MAC binding enables physical authentication of access terminals to prevent rogue access.
- Strong encryption support overcomes WEP weakness for improved wireless security.
- Policy-based traffic shaping delivers more cost-effective allocation of shared wireless bandwidth.