Check Point VPN Pricing
Check Point VPN
The Check Point IPsec VPN Software Blade provides secure connectivity to corporate networks for remote and mobile users, branch offices and business partners. The Software Blade integrates access control, authentication and encryption to guarantee the security of network connections over the public Internet.
Secure Check Point VPN connectivity for remote and mobile users, branch offices
- Simple, centralized management of remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Enhanced IPsec VPN security against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- Security policy may be applied in varying degrees based on encryption level
Flexibility to build the Check Point VPN solution that meets your specific needs
- Multiple remote access Check Point VPN connectivity modes to support road warriors
- Comprehensive set of remote access VPN client choices
- Multiple VPN creation methods, including route-based and domain-based VPNs
Integrated into Check Point VPN Software Blade Architecture
- Simple activation of IPSec VPN on any Check Point security gateway
- Centralized logging and reporting via a single console
- Supported gateways include: UTM-1, Power-1, IP Appliances and IAS Appliances
Check Point VPN Simplified Site-to-Site Virtual Private Network (VPN)
The IPsec VPN Software Blade simplifies the creation and management of complex VPNs. SmartDashboard enables administrators to define participating gateways—including third-party gateways—in large-scale VPNs. VPN gateways can be configured in minutes for both star and mesh topologies with an integrated certificate authority to manage keys.
VPN-1 Power security gateways provide an active defense that enables you to secure your most demanding sites – such as core networks or data centers. A central element of Check Point’s unified security architecture, VPN-1 Power adapts as new applications are introduced and new threats appear—delivering proactive protection for new technologies such as VoIP or instant messaging and against whole classes of attacks. With advanced security acceleration technology, VPN-1 Power ensures that your business information flows efficiently without compromising security. The result is an integrated firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention solution that keeps your business safe and your information available. As part of Check Point’s Unified Security Architecture, VPN-1 Power integrates with other Check Point solutions to simplify security management and deployment.
- Proven FireWall-1 security with integrated firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention
- Accelerated security up to 12 Gbps
- Accelerated SmartDefense intrusion prevention up to 6.1 Gbps
- Simple centralized management of a unified security architecture
- Protection against new threats through SmartDefense Services
- Active Defense Against Threats
- VPN Connectivity with Total Security
- Total Control, Total Visibiliy
- Active Defense Against Threats
The Award-Winning FireWall-1
FireWall-1 is based on Check Point-patented Stateful Inspection, the de facto standard for Internet security. It understands the context of network traffic and provides out-of-the box support for more than 150 predefined applications, protocols, and services such as Citrix, Oracle, Web conferencing, and more. Because it is extensible, FireWall-1 quickly adapts as new applications, which need to be secured, appear on your network.
Advanced Intrusion Prevention
SmartDefense intrusion prevention uses Application Intelligence™ technologies to understand how applications and protocols should work. With this information, SmartDefense intrusion prevention can preemptively block entire classes of attacks based on suspicious behavior. You stay protected as new variants appear—without the need for signature updates that do not appear until after the threat has done its damage.
VPN-1 Power can be deployed as VPN-1 VE, enabling you to secure your virtual environments with the same level of protection as the rest of the network. Certified by VMware, it enables you to quickly provision security within virtual systems without requiring complex network reconfiguration.
For companies desiring to consolidate multiple security gateways on a single hardware platform, VPN-1 Power VSX enables you to virtualize up to 250 VPN-1 gateways on a single, secure virtual platform.
Total Security with VPN-1 UTM Power
Because some organizations desire the content inspection capability found in unified threat management solutions, customers have the option of purchasing VPN-1 UTM Power. VPN-1 UTM Power provides the accelerated security found in VPN-1 Power but complements it with integrated antivirus, anti-spam and Web filtering. Updated through SmartDefense Services, these features enable a higher level of security for email, Web, and other content-driven traffic.
Integrated Protection for Web Servers
Web Intelligence™, an optional Web security firewall for VPN-1 Power gateways, provides advanced Web application security. Web Intelligence protects Web applications from common hacking techniques such as command injection, cross-site scripting, directory traversal, LDAP injection, and SQL injection.
VPN Connectivity with Total Security
Simplified Site-to-Site VPN
VPN-1 Power provides a unified method to create and manage complex VPNs. The SmartDashboard enables administrators to define participating gateways – including third-party gateways – in large-scale VPNs. VPN gateways can be configured for both star and mesh topologies in minutes with an integrated certificate authority to manage keys.
Flexible Remote Access Support
Every enterprise has unique requirements for remote access. VPN-1 Power provides flexibility to design a solution to meet your needs.
- Check Point Endpoint Security— Check Point Endpoint Security™ is the first single agent for total endpoint security that combines the highest-rated firewall, network access control (NAC), program control, antivirus, anti-spyware, data security, and remote access.
- VPN-1 SecuRemote®—VPN-1 SecuRemote offers basic IPSec connectivity for remote users
- SecureClient Mobile—SecureClient Mobile delivers firewall protection and secure, uninterrupted remote access for wireless devices such as mobile phones
- SSL Network Extender—SSL Network Extender™ is an on-demand client that provides full network-layer secure access through a browser plug-in, enabling remote users to access email or other network applications in their native interfaces
- Check Point Endpoint Security on Demand— Check Point Endpoint Security on Demand mitigates risks from unmanaged PCs connecting to Web-facing resources, enforcing prelogin security policy, blocking spyware, enabling on-demand, end-to-end session confidentiality, without preinstalled clients
Total Control, Total Visibiliy
Key to your security objectives’ success is having strong management, auditing, and analysis tools for your overall security environment. As part of a Check Point unified security architecture, VPN-1 Power provides unified control over security policy and unified visibility into security information across a distributed security infrastructure. Using SmartCenter™, you can define one policy that is enforced across all VPN-1 Power, VPN-1 UTM, and VPN-1 UTM Edge™ security gateways – as well as Check Point appliances such as Power-1 and UTM-1 . By working on a single policy, you reduce the risk of configuration error and the time required to manage your security.
High performance and availability
VPN-1 Power delivers accelerated security of more than 12 Gbps on an open server, guaranteeing the availability of information without compromising security. Using Check Point-patented SecureXL™ security acceleration, VPN-1 Power security gateways enable you to get maximum performance from open servers and appliances even during DoS attacks. The patent-pending CoreXL technology accelerates processor-intensive activities such as intrusion prevention, enabling you to get higher performance while maintaining a high level of security.
VPN-1 Power uses advanced streaming technologies that allow packet processing to be performed at the kernel level, significantly improving network- and application-layer inspection, typically a computing-intensive task. Combining the SecureXL framework and streaming technology with Check Point’s commitment to open systems delivers industry-leading performance at the lowest possible cost.
Integrated VPN Quality of Service (QoS)
QoS is a requirement for any VPN where performance is important and congestion on the Internet link may occur. FloodGate-1® ensures optimum performance for mission-critical VPN-1 traffic, enabling customers to migrate critical business traffic from private WANs to the Internet.
High availability and load sharing
ClusterXL® distributes traffic of all types across a cluster of VPN-1 Power gateways. If a gateway becomes unreachable, all connections are seamlessly redirected to the remaining cluster members. By adding an optional ClusterXL module, near-linear performance gains can be achieved by adding cluster members.