ArcSight Express Licensing Pricing
ArcSight Express Licensing
What It Does
ArcSight Express correlates seemingly unrelated events and NetFlow data from network devices using the most advanced real-time correlation techniques. By correlating disparate events and NetFlow data, it can detect even the most subtle attacks. As a result, organizations can cut through millions of activities to focus on the most critical incidents affecting the organization. This provides better security and faster response with fewer resources. ArcSight Express also includes the first log management solution to fully integrate field-based and raw text search across structured and unstructured log data.
How It's Different
As threats to the business become more sophisticated, detecting them requires broader visibility across networks, security devices, servers and applications. ArcSight Express is unique in its Universal Data Collection capability. Only ArcSight offers a FlexConnector collection architecture that allows organizations to include niche products and custom applications into their analysis in days instead of weeks. This results in true universal visibility across the enterprise.
- Integrated NetFlow and security monitoring for accurate incident prioritization
- Security against bots, worms, viruses, zero day attacks and hacking attempts
- Remote access monitoring for users on VPN accounts and remote access gateways
- IT Policy compliance for bandwidth usage and network resource allocation
- Regulatory compliance readiness for government and industry audits